Friday, November 02, 2007

Arresting

Caught The Police the other night at The Garden with some comped tickets that me and Sarah scored from an account (free--even better!). The show was incredible! I go to alot of concerts and I have seen some great acts put on some great shows, but this was out of this world! I've never been a die hard Police fan, I like them but its nothing like my obsession for Bon Jovi or anything, but they kicked some serious ass! Sting rocked some tight spandex for his Halloween costume and he looked better than ever! And he sounded amazing! If you ever get the chance to see them when they come around, I highly recommend it. They played all the great, classic songs and even if you think you don't know much of their stuff, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you find yourself singing along to every song. Its one you won't want to miss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home