Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Year

Happy new year all! Hope the holidays were good to everybody! I know despite some minor set backs, mine were fantastic! I had family over for Christmas Eve for our first Christmas in our new home (yes, I even did a little cooking), I relaxed a bit, caught up on some household stuff, and had a wonderful lunch with some of my oldest and dearest friends from grammar school.
2007 was a great year and something tells me '08 will be even better--I too prefer even numbers Rachel! I'm looking forward to making lots of new memories with friends.
New years resolution? I usually don't do them since they get broken way to early, but this year I decided that my resolution would be to enjoy life more. I want to stop worrying and focusing on things that I can't control and start living life! I spend way too much time dwelling on stupid things--and I'm done. So here's to good times in 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home