Monday, April 21, 2008

Allergies Suck

There is nothing fun about allergies, especially this season. For the past week and a half I have been suffering...big time. Usually I get the headaches, runny nose, itchy eyes, that sort of thing. But this time its bad. I can't breathe and I spend too many times during the day and night gasping for air. Frankie actually stayed up pretty much all last night just to make sure I was alive. Poor thing. Normally I would be up all night, but the medicine knocks me flat on my ass...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
When this first started to get really bad (last Friday) I got a shot of Prednisone, 2 inhalers, Allegra and Singulair. Today it was at its worst. And after feeling like I was going to pass out from not getting air on the bus, I had enough and talked to the doctor again. I'm now on Prednisone for the next week and this sucks. I HATE being on this crap. So in the next week I should be moody, nervous, hungry and sweaty from the side effects...I guess really not much will change. But seriously, this better work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home