Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Munchkins

Traveling for business sucks. Last week I was in Florida and this week Denver. Now I'm home and there's a million and one things to do. Laundry, work, paying bills, cleaning...ugh it doesn't end! But today I took a comp day and had the sweetest surprise..an after school visit from my niece and nephew! I was so excited when I heard the doorbell ring and saw that sweet little face of my nephew at the door. He thought he was just coming to hang out with Uncle Frankie while my brother got Grace at school, and I think he was even more excited to see I was home. Then Grace came and was happy to stay and have lunch with me while her dad went to the store. We played, had subway, watched icarly and snuggled on the couch. They are just the sweetest little people in the world! It was totally worth traveling to have today off to spend with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home