Friday, January 09, 2009

When Facebook Attacks

Even as a fan of Facebook I will admit its weird, inappropriate at times and can just be plain old immature. But still, its all in good fun. What I can't stand is when Facebook feels the need to say "(insert name here) is now listed as single". Must they do that? Must they put an announcement for the whole world to see? What's even worse is the comments that people leave! " Oh no, what happened to you and so and so?" "You looked so happy!" "Dude, that's messed up." " Call me I'm here for you!" Come on people, let the moment be somewhat private for God sake! I understand being on there in the first place and putting your whole life up for the world to see is crazy enough, but must we add to the insanity? Breaking up with someone on your teens is one thing, but when you're in your late 20's a break-up is never easy. Please people, think before you post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home